Relive the days of Ancient Rome as you glide through the most spectacular sites of Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st Century!
This once-in-a-lifetime experience is enriched with a historical tour of Rome, with loads of enchanting stories to introduce you to her hidden treasures. You are guaranteed an intimate and unique experience. We will provide you with your personal guide who will explain Rome’s history peppered with tales about the structure of Roman society, their beliefs as well as the social and political life. Discover how the Romans managed to create and control such a vast territory and how that empire declined.
Note: Tour does not enter inside the monuments
To Join our segway tours you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (45 kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos)
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
- Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient
- The use of the Segway is Not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old
- It is high recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
€90.00 per person
Every day at 9.30am, 230pm or 4.30pm (please advise preferred time in your reservation)
At Segway Office, Via di Sant’Eufemia 15
Segway rental, 30min Orientation Session, touristic guide, Headphones, Helmet (optional, Ponchos in case of rain)
At Segway office
Tour does not enter inside the monuments